Cordyceps Militaris has been shown to massively increase the body's production of clean-burning ATP energy to fuel muscles as well as uprate oxygen absorption utilization.
Used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicine, Cordyceps these days are becoming a popular addition to supplement shelves worldwide. They were first brought to public attention in the 1990s after the Chinese Olympic, team under Coach Ma Junren, broke 5 world records, which they attributed to cordyceps improving their athletic performance, but as mentioned above, the benefits of cordyceps have been know for centuries beforehand.
2 Months Supply
Some of the benefits of Cordyceps include:
- Significantly improve VO2 max.
- Improve tolerance to high-intensity exercise.
- Extend time to exhaustion and boost endurance.
- Reduce exercise-induced fatigue.
- Improve physical performance.
- Decrease levels of free radicals and lactic acid.
- Increase ATP levels and antioxidant activity.
- Support exercise recovery.
- Reduce exercise-induced DNA damage.
- Improved stamina, endurance and respiratory function
- Cordyceps increases cellular oxygen absorption by up to 40%
- Cordyceps Improves the functioning of the heart
- Cordyceps helps maintain cholesterol
- Fitness – increases ATP synthesis, promotes faster energy recovery, reduces fatigue, improves physical function, provides more stamina.
- Hormones – adrenal thymus, mitochondrial energy.
- Sexual Function – improves libido in men & women, fights infertility, increases sperm count, increases sperm survival.