OCTOBER NOOTROPICS GIVEAWAY
If you are a fan of Nootropics you'll like this little competition. We are giving away a bundle of 4 of our best selling products to one lucky winner.
That's enough Nootropics to keep you at top performance for the rest of the year!
All you need to do is go to our Facebook Page, 'like' the competition post, and comment 'Powerful Stuff'.
The full T&Cs are below but basically you have to be over 18 and living in the EU.
The competition is open until Monday the 10th with the winner notified no later than Wednesday the 12th.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is being run solely by Powerful Supplements Ltd, an Irish registered business, and is in no way promoted or supported by, or affiliated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Employees of Powerful Supplements Ltd as well as its suppliers and agents are prohibited from entering the contest.
- There is no entry fee for this competition, and no purchase is required.
- The contest is open to people resident in the European Union only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Each individual meeting these two conditions can enter the competition a maximum of 3 times:
- One entry for liking the post.
- One entry for commenting on the post.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entries for the competition closes on Monday the 10th of October 2016 and a winner will be announced on Wednesday the 12th of October, 2016.
- All entrants’ names will be entered into a database and a winner determined by a computerised random selection.
- The winner will be contacted via email, and once eligibility is determined (Age & EU Residency) we will announce the winner on the Powerful.ie Facebook Page.
- The prize will be delivered to an address supplied by the winner at no cost.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish & EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.